Friday, April 20, 2012

Its My Party.....

With it being friday, its been almost a full week since my daughters birthday party. I've showed you a few sneak peaks and projects along the way, and today I'll show you how it all cam together. It was a ton of fun, and am already planning my other daughters 5th birthday in July:)

WARNING: Picture heavy



Cart: Art philosophy for the present and " P"
         Sweet Treats for the cupcake holder


The cake part of the cake and cupcakes where blue and purple too:) The sparkle "P"  was from walmart. The purple ribbon is 3 Girl Jam


 And this is where I have to leave it...blogger is not downloading pictures for some reason:( I will edit this later to add more if it lets me. Off to craft:)



10 comments:

  1. The cupcakes and cake look sooo yummy! Love how you used a gift box for your cake stand. Thanks for sharing. -Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Angie!! I bet you had one happy little princess with all the pretty decorations!!

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color combo on these! Nice projects!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Yummie! This looks like a wonderful party! Hope your daughter had fun!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! love the colors you picked, looks mmmm


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaw, this is great! Yummy:) Looks like a fun party!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow now this is FAB! I love the colors and the food looks Yummy Yummy. Its 7:46am in Washington State I now have to go and find some yummy food. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Angie, I can't believe how beautiful. Great choice of toppers (love purple btw) and awesome cake!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visiting from DLART Thankful Thurs 5/3. Wonderful party creations. Yummy looking cake. I like purple; especially lavender.Reminds me of when my daughter was younger. Daughter is finishing up her last wk of her sophomore yr in college.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete