and with it comes some rules:
To receive this award, I need to: answer the following questions, award this 'Butterfly Award' to 10 other bloggers, contact the 10 bloggers to let them know they have been given this award, and I also need to show a link to the person who gave me the 'Butterfly Award'.
Yay, more survey questions!
Q1) Name your favorite colour?
Yay, more survey questions!
Q1) Name your favorite colour?
PINK, but color combos, pink and brown, and brown and teal :)
Q2) Name your favorite song?
"Moves like Jagger"Maroon 5
Q3) Name your favorite dessert?
Cheesecake all flavors
Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment?
to many things to list :s
Q5) Your favorite pet?
My yellow lab Serria, she thinks she's human :)
Q6) Black or White?
clothes-white, but i wear more black because I always spill. But so against white walls in a house. I dont have 1 white wall in my house!
Q7) Your biggest fear?
Cheesecake all flavors
Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment?
to many things to list :s
Q5) Your favorite pet?
My yellow lab Serria, she thinks she's human :)
Q6) Black or White?
clothes-white, but i wear more black because I always spill. But so against white walls in a house. I dont have 1 white wall in my house!
Q7) Your biggest fear?
Losing one of my kids
Q8) Best Feature?
My eyes, they're a strange blue/grey color
Q9) Everyday attitude?
hmmm, for people that dont know me, they'd say b*tchy, but I am a lot of fun once you know me
Q10) What is perfection?
Me shopping
Q11) Guilty Pleasure?
I love my "shows"
Q12) When you're upset you?
yell/ cry.
Then, I'm passing it on to ten of my bloggy friends:
2.Abby
5.Kathy
6.Candace
10Dina
Whew, thats alot work!! I also wanna send a big Thank you to Kimmie. I won some awesome stamps from some of her blog candy last week, and I just got them in the mail, and while I haven't used them yet, they are super cute :)
Alright, on to the topic of my lost mojo...did it return? Short answer NO. I did got to a wonderful crop last friday, and did get 3 LO done, but as much as Kim tried to bring out my mojo, they are not my best work :( I even had a friend come over Sunday so our DH's could watch Football, and even then, I got 4 LO's done and still not happy with them :(That same friend is coming over this sunday, so lets hope I can get something decent finished. I'm also super annoyed that I cant find the right canvas I was looking for, for the daycare parents gifts. Ah well, I'll keep searching. Here are some of the LO's I did over last weekend:

Don't get discouraged with your still-missing mojo. I'm sure it'll come back soon. Your four lay-outs are cute - the papers you chose are beautiful, not to mention that little girl! Hope this Sunday is better! And what cool eyes you have! :)
ReplyDeleteYour LO's are sweet. Pretty papers. Playing along with the challenges really helped me out so I think that's a great start. Thanks for stopping by to comment on my Sleepy Fall card and for adding a my blog link to your blog. Come hop along with us for the Disney Pixar Blog Hop on Saturday and Sunday. We also have a link up party on Monday Sept. 26th. Would love to see you link up a project.
ReplyDeleteCute layouts!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! beautiful layouts!!! Thank you for stopping by:)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Norma