It was a busy long week at this house. While nothing really happend, I was busy scrapping ;) I entered my first challange over at http://papercraftweekendchallenge.blogspot.com/ about using glitter. I love glitter and bling, so that was right up my alley. I also won an awesome Joe Joe the werewolf stamp from
http://athousandsheetsofpaper.blogspot.com/. Can't wait to get that in the mail!!! Hmmm, I need to figure out how to put the links in without using the full "blogspot.com" thing. Can any one help with that?
Anyways, on to my scrapping. I was able to finish 8 LO's this weekend. Thats huge for me! I love my scraproom, but the tv I had in there died awhile ago (it came with the house, and it was old), and it was always so quiet in there, that I would just get bored. So...heehee, this weekend I stole the TV that was in my DD's room. She's 8, she doesn't need a TV in her room. Plus, it was mine anyway :) So with the background noise of Crimnal Minds, I was able to get lots done. Strange I know, most people say they can't have the TV on when they craft, but me, I can't not have something on.
So this was the last page I finished up last night. I LOVE how this turned out. I believe most of the paper is CTMH. I used scraps, so its kinda hard to remember. I cut the COFFEE out using the Mickey Mouse font, and weilded the letters together with my gypsy. And I stamped the WILL STUNT MY GROWTH using chocolate brown from CTMH. The coffee cup it cut at 4" and its from Wall Decor and More.
I had a picture I wanted to use of the first Timmes coffee that I had to buy my DD who was 3 at the time (I know I know, how bad is that, but honestly, it was more milk then coffee), it just didnt go with My layout, so I added a picture flap from CTMH with the picture of her stirring her coffee, and added the journaling to the back. and hid the picture underneath. Worked out like a charm :)
This one is my 2 page LO of last Halloween. Yup, I'm that far behind. Using the gypsy I made the people at 4' execpt the ladybug I mad at 3'. I cut them using the Paper Doll Dress-up. They didnt have a ZOMBIE guy, so I just cut the head out in white and used black ink to ink around the eyes abit. I used purple cardstock from CTMH to print out the title using the GYPSY font and just inked around it using black.Below is just one i quickly through together so that I could say it was done :) I dont know if you noticed, but all LO's had some glittery goodness on it. I used my FAVORITE glitter of all time. GLITTER RITZ. Love that stuff. I did use red stickles on the red ladybug girl though, as well as some silver on for the spots on the wings :) The cupcake below was cut at 4' and its from the Gypsy WANDERINGS. (came preloaded on the machine)
Day 5 Someone I love
And lastly, the last pic was from the Photo a day for 30 Days challange. It was someone you love. Since I forgot this on til 10 pm, I took it of my son. I had intended to take it of ALL my kids, but since I forgot, and the girls were in bed, it was just Daylon. whew, done!! Good thing I didn't post ALL the LO's I did. I'd be here forever!! So, now off I go. Making lunch for the kidlets, and hopefully get some scrapping during naptime. Happy scrapping :)
Such fun pages angie!
ReplyDeleteTo get the blog link in without the address - you type in the name of the blog
NAME
then, highlight NAME, and click on the link button (looks like two chains linked together)...then type the actual address of the place.
voila!
hope that helps!
Such great l.o.'s Angie! I need to scrap more instead of making cards! Just like you, I was a scrapper first! I agree with the tip Nicole above stated!
ReplyDeleteAwesome layouts Angie!!
ReplyDeleteSOooooooo glad to see another friendly face in the blogworld! Have fun!
Kim
:)
Hi Angie!!,
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I want to thank you for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I am now a new follower of your blog :). I love the coffee and Halloween layouts. So Cute!! I love the CTMH picture flap you used. I also love how you made the Paper Dolls match your kids costumes!! I did this last year for my grandkids. I don't scrap anymore, so I made them each a goddie bag with candy!! I will have to post those pictures in my gallery!!
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/