Since the hubby decided to go on a road trip with his buddy (both Canadian, both HUGE American collage football freaks), I decided, rather on the spur of the moment, to redo my craftroom. I went to the thrift store, got a couple of things, and let the crazyness begin. I'll post before and after pic when I finally finish. YAY!!
Angie sounds like you are going to have an amazing day can't wait to see the photos! I am having a challenge at my blog for any fall, halloween or thanksgiving project when you finish the redo would love for you to link up a project....karen www.littlescrapppieces.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI love this kind of "project". Can't wait to see yours.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the pics! Angie, I have a little something for you to decorate your blog with. Stop over when you get a chance! ;)
ReplyDeleteSusan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
Hi Angie, stopping to say Hi:) Woo Hoo!! I can't wait to see your craft room redo!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Norma
Can't wait to see!! How exciting!
ReplyDelete