Wednesday, November 2, 2011

RCC27- Christmas is in the air...

 well, in my thoughts anyway. Here's a layout I made:

Paper- Stampin' up, making memories, memory keepers. Bling-Gemstones The Paper Studio
Tool-Tombow adhesive, creative memories circle cutter

Challanges:
1.More then Favors-Wacky Wednesday- Must use brads, buttons or bling (or all 3)
2Ribbon Carousel-  RCC27 New DT crew, anything goes.



 I have a couple of thank you's to go out, but I'm beat tonight and still have a layout to finish, so I'll send my Thanks tomorrow.


5 comments:

  1. Sweet! Great idea for a page. :-) Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO!
    Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous creation! Thanks for playing at RCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SUCH a cute layout!! I might have to "scraplift" it!!

    Thanks for becoming a follower and saying hi!! I'm a follower of yours now too!

    Amy E.
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute! Love how the embellies complement the picture so well!! Yay foe getting to enter multiple challenges!

    ReplyDelete