I just have a quick post tonight. I so had big plans for this weekend, BUT on Thursday afternoon, my laptop died. I thought the hard drive was fried, but good news, turns out it was just a virus. Not to sure where it came from, but atleast its fixable. Soooo, having said that...all the pics I wanted to post and challanges I wanted to enter can not be done til Monday (I'm hoping). I have my husband's tiny little netbook, so I can still check my friends out in blogland, it just takes a bit longer.
But the reason for this post, on this tiny little machine, is..... I just ordered the E2 from the Shopping Channel. On the Cricut blog they mentioned they were previewing it. I only have the small Cricut and while it did just perfectly for my scrapbooking, I realized to venture into the world of paper crafting, thanks to you wonderful ladies, I do NEED the bigger better machine!!! Im so excited!!!! In 4 to 7 days I'll have it. Now, if I could just figure out what photo printer to get, I'll be aces:)
You will LOVE the E2!! Have fun with it!
ReplyDelete:0)
I don't even own a Cricut-- but now I know to go for the R2!
ReplyDelete