So out of all my kids, I only have 1 that I have to party plan for. 2 are " too old" 1 hasn't started school yet, so I'm thankful right now about that. This is not to say I don't plan parties, but the family ones are was less pressure then the class parties. Next year, when the youngest is in kindergarten, I will be planning 2 class parties, then I'm in trouble lol.
So far I have made the invites (see that post here) and a banner (sneak peek during our 3 Girl Jam Blog Hop). I've got tshirts with there names on them and hoping to make buttons for them. Today I'm gonna show you 2 little things I made for the goodie bags (which I will show you on a later post):
A bookmark
and a cute little post-it holder
Cute eh? Very simple, but for 9 9 year olds, its about as fancy as I'm will to spend time on:)
Cardstock- Bazzill
ink and stamp- CTMH
Butterfly punch- Fiskers
label punch- SU
glitter ritz
twine - Twinery
bling
Off to think about the buttons:) Happy Scraping. Don't forget about our 3 Girl Jam Blog hop tomorrow starting off with Julie at A Little Bit of Bling.
All you projects are just super. Thanks for the fun hop.
ReplyDeleteJust hopping by to say hello! Very cute projects!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your DT! such a wonderful project.
ReplyDeleteI love your honesty about not wanting to put to much into the project, lol but you did awesome..like you said it is for 9year olds, they will love them I am sure! I love the idea of a post it holder! Awesome! Can't wait to see the rest of it!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower!!!
did you know I am having a celebration going on over at my blog!!! 100th follower celebration and I am giving away a cartride... would love to see you there!!!!
From one crafty friend to another
Naomi
great idea!!!! love the post it note holders. how about altered mini composition books, those are always a huge hit.
ReplyDeletelove all your projects
rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com