Thats right folks, we have a winner from our very first DT Blog hop for 3 Girl Jam. Make sure you check out the other snazzy ladies to see if you are one of the lucky winners:)
The very first winner from my blog is:
Linsey
Well Angie, I have no problem becoming a follower of yours when you have awesome ideas like this! That personalized barette holder is darling and your banner is equally charming! Thanks for sharing your wonderful inspiration and congrats on what looks like a super cool DT and company to design for! Hugs! on "Nice to Meet You" Blog
So Linsey, shoot me an email @ aashuk@ shaw . ca (no spaces) with you addy, and I will get Julie to send out your wonderful Twine:)
I am still using my hubbies horrible netbook, so I did use Random Org. to do the drawning, I just can't figure out how to uses this silly machine to post a picture. I should have mine back tomorrow.
|
on 4/11/12
|
Congratulations winner!
ReplyDeleteCatarina
Congratulations Linsey!!
ReplyDeletePrecious Hugs
no way! I'm far too lucky!!! Wow, thank you Angie! I'll email you right away! xoxo! Thanks for the great hop and now I get twine, ohhhboy!! :D
ReplyDelete