Sunday, September 4, 2011

Grab a Coffee, This is Gonna be a Long One....

 'Happy long Weekend folks. Its already sunday :( Why do the weekends go by so fast? We didnt do much this weekend. The DH works today and tomorrow, so that limited us. Saturday the DS had a birthday party from 1to 6 on the other side of the city, so we went to Walmart and got the DD a bag and runners for school. I love her school supply list...so easy. I had the get the youngest DD new runners too, she wanted a backpack for when she starts school (next year) so I convinced her shoes would be better. Last night I scraped while the DH watched football.

 So, on to my picture of the day challange i posted about earlier. Here they are:
                                                            day 1                                 
                                         day2 what I wore
                                            day 3 clouds (that finally appeared cuz it rained all day)
Day 4. favorite color PINK

So far I'm following right on track. Its hard to rememeber to take a picture everyday, but so far so good :)      And now on to my LO's that I've done. Like I mentioned before, I'm doing more then one book. I'm trying hard to finish the book for my dad, but sometimes I just tire of doing it. I always have to catch up on my everyday book.








  The 2 page "Gathering Place" lo in one for my every day book. I scrap in order, so as you can tell, I'm about a year behind in that book. Normally I'm not that far, but our Disney trip in January and our Jamaica trip in May, really put me back. The first 2 LO's are for my dad's book. I'm struggling with that book, because i want to make sure that I document all the important parts of his life, but I dont want to put in a million pages. Ah the struggle.

 And just an fyi, all the paper and stamps are CTMH. The owl was cut using the gypsy and its from Cindy Loo and the butterfly and the tree are cut from Wall Decor and More.

 Phew, I think thats it for the day folks. Happy scraping and a good rest of your long weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. I just finished the 30 Day challenge and it was challenging for me. And I just took a pic each day w/ my phone & it was still hard (that thing is always with me). Lovely l.o.'s. I hear you on not putting a thousand pages in your Dad's album.

    ReplyDelete