Tuesday, September 6, 2011

HELP!!!

 On a side note, if someone could tell me why I can't comment on some blogs that would be awesome. If it has a drop down list of how I want to post, I can't. I'm so frustrated with this!! Someone please help.

3 comments:

  1. I have had that problem too.. when it asks you to sign back into blogger - make sure to uncheck the remember me box,...then you should be ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had that problem yet, but I've had so many others with blogger. I usually can't see anyone's follower list when I visit a blog until I hit refresh page. I just refreshed so I can see your list now and am a new follower! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angie!

    Thank you for stopping over and following my blog. I'm a new follower for you now too! I went back and read the start of your blog since I noticed you're new here in blogland. I love CTMH also! It sounds like you may already have a sales lady but if not I just found a wonderful lady that sells and has a blog too. Her name is Mish and her blog is: http://scrapbookingsos.blogspot.com. Mish also lives in Canada and does beautiful layouts, just like you! :) (See, I told you I looked!)lol

    As for the issue you are having I have to agree with Nicole and Lisa. When you go to sign in on blogger under the box that you enter your password you will see a little box that says "stay logged in". Make sure that little box is unchecked. I don't know why but if you have it checked to stay logged in when you go to leave a comment on another blog it won't list your name or it prompts you to log in again. I know it's frustrating. I've also noticed that on some blogs I have trouble signing in to follow that blog so I found it easier to click the follow button on the top left side of the blog then refresh the page. Then my picture will show up as a follower. I do hope this helps you. If you have any questions you can send me an email. My email address is located on my profile. Welcome to blogland and I look forward to crafting with you!

    Susan
    www.cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete