Has that ever happend to you? Last week and the week before, I was on such a roll. I think in those 2 weeks I finished 10 LO's and started 4 cards. I reorganized my room. Things were going great. Til this week. I dont even have the urge to go into my room. I keep looking at all the blogs I followe, hoping that I can get some inspiration, and nada. Nothing. I hope my mojo returns soon, I'm supposed to go to a crop on friday with my MIL.
I don't know many people that scrapbook, or craft in general. My SIL does, but she lives in Ottawa, and my MIL does, but I moved areas and am now atleast 30 mins away. So finding someone to scrap with has also been tough. My SIL and MIL both has other hobbies too, so they split there time between them. This is my only hobby, so finding a scrap buddy or even crops has been a challange. I think this has had some to do with my lost mojo. I'm also panicing about Christmas. This is the first Christmas I have no idea what to get for my kidlets, and thats stressing. I just need to take a deep breath, and have a glass of wine ;)
And, to top things off my lost mojo week, I have given up on the 30 day photo challange. I love to take pictures, but I was having a hard time following the list and was just getting lazy about it. Ah well, it was worth a shot right.
So tonight I will start packing my stuff for Friday night, lets hope it gets the mojo flowing and I can get some LO's done!! Wish me luck folks :) Its the DH birthday on saturday and I'm taking him to the Pearl Jam concert, his favorite band of all time, so if I get to scraping at my crop, I wont be able to post them intil sunday. Have a great rest of the week!! Happy scrapping
ok, we are going to get together soon then to scrap!!! let's pick a day :)
ReplyDeleteoh, by the way - i am mojoless this last week and a half too...blah
ReplyDeleteAwwww...I feel for you Angie...I definitely know how this feels, but don't worry, you'll get it back!
ReplyDeleteAnd don't worry about quitting the photo challenge, maybe it just wasn't the right time for you to try it...maybe you can try again in December when things are a lot more festive!!
See you...and your mojo...friday night!!
K
:)
Don't worry- a lost mojo is totally normal! I think I had one that lasted 3 monyhsand I didn't blog or look at other blogs. Sometimes it just happens. I hope you get it back on Friday. And have fun at the concert!!
ReplyDeleteI loose my mojo lots and sometimes it seems to take me forever to find it. Did I tell you I just ordered Becki Higgins project life to try. I will get it sometime in Oct.We'll see if that takes the pressure off scrapbooking all my pictures.
ReplyDeleteI think everyone loses their mojo from time to time...it is perfectly normal! I bet you get it back and then some at your crop on Friday! I hope you have a great time! And I hope your hubby has a very happy birthday and you two have an awesome time at the Pearl Jam concert on Saturday! :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com