Sunday, April 1, 2012

Exciting News....

 Whoo hoo, I am excited to tell you all that I made the very 1st 3 Girl Jam design team. I am very honored to be a part of this team because it is a product that I love....Crinkle ribbon. I've been choosen along with some very talented ladies, so I will have my work cut out for me!!! Stop by 3 Girl Jam say Hi the the rest of the amazing women of the design team and take a look at the great ribbon too:)

  I'm a day late in annoncing this, as I was at an all day crop yesturday, so between last weekend and yesturday I have a lot to share with you all. I'm off to run my daughter to a birthday party then hopefully back to post again:)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Can not wait to start designing with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I think we are all going to have so much fun!!

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are thrilled to welcome you to the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Can't wait to see your creations and I'm so happy to be a part of this team too!

    ReplyDelete