Monday, April 30, 2012
Nothing Crafty, But I'm Still Here...
Hey Folks, I don't have anything crafty to show you today...about 10 days ago, we got a new dog, Hurley. He's a year old and still very puppy like. His old owners spoiled him rotten (as do I now ), so now, everytime I go into my craft room, he either jumps on my lap and lays there, or if he can't jump up, he whines at my feet til I let him up. Makes crafty very very hard.
His a minature pincher and soooo much fun, but yes, very spoiled:) My poor lab is sooo jealous
She is the most gentle animal you will ever meet. Even non dog lovers fall in love with her:)
My daughters soccer season started yesturday, and the other today, so I have a soccer game or practice every day of the week lol, yikes!!
I have 2 LO's started, so I hope to finish them tonight. If your looking for some awesome crinkle ribbon, make sure you check out 3 Girl Jam. She has some amazing new colors coming to the store tomorrow, and is having a contest to name the bundle:) Could you be the winner?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, don't ya just love your doggies?? I do mine I have three, a pug and a wiermeriner and a English Mastiff (he is only one) Its crazy how attached you become to them hu?? LOL any who..... Thanks for stopping by my blog today and becoming a follower:) I am a follower of yours Yay!
ReplyDelete{love love}
Scrappin' Madge