Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Good Morning!!! Its Giveaway Time.

 Happy Tuesday my happy scrappy crafting friends. I don't have a project to show you today, but I have....A GIVEAWAY!!!

 Starting April 4th, I have the start of a very busy summer season:

April- Easter, my Daughter's bday, Spring Break
May- My son's Bday, Mother's Day, My anniversary
June- My dad's bday, Father's Day, My Niece's Birthday, My MIL Bday
July- My Mom's bday, My youngest Daughters Bday (and this year a road trip)
August- My Bday, My Oldest son's bday
September- My hubby's bday, My Sil's Bday

 So in honour of my very busy full summer, I am giving away the JACKPOT Bundle from 3 Girl Jam



 Thats 80 yards of beautiful ribbony goodness:)

 So how do you win this fantastic prize,

1. Become a follower
2. Leave a comment on this post telling me you are a follower
3. Post this on your blog for an extra chance. If you don't have a blog, post on your fb, Twitter, or pintrest...and leave me a comment with the link.

 Once I hit 150 followers, I will use Random Org to pick the lucky person!! Easy Peasy!! And if you can`t wait to win this wonderful bundle, and want to buy some, head on over to 3 Girl Jam.

Good Luck!!!

70 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo!!! Loving your giveaway and of course there is nothing better than 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon!!! Here's to a FULL summer and 150 followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the chance to win this awesome ribbon! You sure do have a full summer!
    I am already a happy follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to spread the news for you DT sister! Good luck reaching 150!!!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll be at 150 in NO time!! Gotta love the Summer and all it brings to our already busy lives! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Awesome giveaway. Iam a follower of your blog thanks for the change to win.
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck reaching 150. Thanks for a chance to win. Here's to a summer full of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shared on my Facebook under Anita Brian Braddock thanks for the chance to win your Beautiful Ribbons.
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! I'm a 3GJ groupie, LOL. I'm already a follower. I'm gonna share on FB and on my blog. Best of luck!!!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    beckie_woodall@yahoo.com
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tweeted for you. thanks for the chance to win
    www.twitter.com/Tupperlady4

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!What great Giveaway!Jessica Shelton on FB sent me!!!!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my mind can't take in the idea of winning all of that beautiful, beautiful ribbon....I want..I love 3GirlJam, I was her very first Guest Designer. Thank you for the opportunity to win such a lovely prize!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    america57@comcast.net
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my stars! I am sooooo lovin' this ribbon! What a great givewaway! I need to get me some of this ribbon for my accessories!!
    http://toxicsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,

    Me again..I forgot to say -

    1. Jessica S. Sent me.
    2. I am a long time follower
    3. I placed your candy on my right sidebar.

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    america57@comcast.net
    http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am happy I came across your blog and am a new follower, I am looking forward to checking out your creations! Please stop by and check out my blog and follow me too! I will have a blogaversary giveaway next week!

    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com
    scrappindhilly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wahoo! I am a new follower and I am sooo excited! You have such cute projects and LOVE love LOVE your ribbon!
    TFS
    Midge :)
    midge@emcitydotnet
    scrappintoxicmidgedotblogspotdotcom

    ReplyDelete
  16. Posted this to facebook! Here is the link:
    https://www.facebook.com/mindi.w.palmer
    thanks again
    Midge :)
    midge@emcitydotnet
    scrappintoxicmidgedotblogspotdotcom

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Angie,
    I'm a new follower here! Thanks for the chance at the fabulous prize! Looking forward to visiting your blog often to see your projects!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! that's a lot of ribbony goodness! Good luck on your crazy busy season!!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome giveaway Angie. You will hit 150 in no time at all.

    Birthdays run about the same in our family from August through December.

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  20. New follower checking in @ # 104 ....yipppeeeee!
    Lovely giveaway and good luck on reaching 150.Hey, you forgot my birthday in April!! LOL
    I also posted on my "SO, What's New Blog post"@
    http://scrapmyway.blogspot.com/2012/03/sowhats-new.html
    Thanks...please stop by since I'm working on #300!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! What a great giveaway! I love crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl JAM!! I am already a follower. Thank you for the chance to win!!

    HL
    http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am a new follower and I'm glad I found you!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I posted this on my facebook page
    Penny Kitzmiller

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the chance to win such an awesome giveaway. I'm a new follower :-)Stop by my blog sometime. Congrats ahead of time for your reaching 150 followers!

    Linda
    http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the name of your blog! So funny. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow great giveaway I'm your newest follower found you on FB By Jess over at CHICK-N-SCRAP! Whoo Hoo!!! Loving your giveaway!
    jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I add your candy to my blog! Thanks AJ~
    jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey there, Angie! Welcome to the bloggie world. I'll look forward to seeing your great crafty things. I am your newest follower, sent over here by Beckie at Just B Creative Crazy. Thank you for the opportunity to win some 3GJ ribbon.

    Come follow me, too!

    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    www.cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great giveaway and I hope you get lots of followers.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Am having trouble with google. Will try again later to become a follower.

    marg 0006 at verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper101

    ReplyDelete
  32. I went to my facebook to announce your giveaway. Thanks for such a cool chance at some great ribbon.

    marg 00006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrat on all your followers and am noe one myself. Continued supporters.

    marg 00006 at verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper101

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am a new follower! rlovew1976 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is so sweet of you. Have fun this summer. I am an email follower.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am a follower of your site and look at it everyday.I would love to win this prize. Since I'm slow at starting my scrapbooking blog I'll post you on Pinterest:)

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a giveaway!! All that ribbon just makes me weak in the knees! I'm a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Shared on FB here! http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=225573294225220&id=100003222327908

    ReplyDelete
  39. Good luck hitting 150!! And what an awesome giveaway!! I am already a happy follower :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks so much for the chance to win this awesome ribbon! You sure do have a full summer!

    http://karla-miascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm sure you will hit your goal in no time. Thanks for this amazing giveaway! I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm a follower and would love to be entered in this fab giveaway! Thanks so much for the chance to win so many great ribbons, I can just imagine all the creations I could make with that stash!
    craftyarmom(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  43. What a nice Blog you have. I just came from Beckie's Blog & saw where your trying for 150 followers, looks like I made number 115. Just 35 more to go so good luck on that. Thanks for the chance to win the awesome ribbon. :)

    TY Janis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to add my e-mail

      jdegouff@charter(DOT)net

      Delete
  44. Hello Angie, what pretty giveaway. I am your new follower and shared the pic on my blog sidebar.

    Thank you fort the chance.

    ~Luanne
    sisterscraftcafe at gmail dot com
    sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Im new follower, thanks for a chance to win!!
    veronica
    familyofscrappers2004@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am a new follower!! Love your blog,Thanks for the chance to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Awesome giveaway. I am now a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I posred this giveaway on my blog.
    www.craftingwithamy.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hi, I am your 121. follower :) I wish you many more :)
    I posted about your candy here: http://mapowska.blogspot.com/2012/05/dziekujemy-thank-you.html
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Such a fun giveaway! We all love 3Girl Jam ribbon! I am already a follower! abusybee24atcoxdotnet :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. hello!! ooohh loving your giveaway and i love 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon!!! :) new follower.. put the pic & link on my sidebar... thank you for you for the chance....

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wow this is super generous of you. Thank you! I have been seeing this ribbon all over projects lately but I have not tried it yet. It looks fabulous. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Angie, I wanted to let you know that I added your sweet giveaway on my blog sidebar. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'm now a follower of your blog. THANK YOU!! I'm going on a trip, so if you email me saying I've won, it might take me a few days to get back to you. PLEASE don't pick someone else! THANK YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I'm a follower of your blog. Thanks for offering up such a WONDERFUL prize. I'd love it.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I mentioned your giveaway on Facebook, but am so horrible on the computer that I don't know how to show you by providing a link. Maybe you can check it out somehow? Poor pitiful me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. Wow what an awesome summer line up!!!! Great giveaway to!! I became a follower! antdoda@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. What a gorgeous picture of your giveaway - all those luscious colors of crinkled ribbon from 3 Girl Jam together in one picture - truly beautiful :) Love me some 3GJ ribbon! It sounds like your summer lineup is like mine, but I need to add my daughter graduating from high school and my younger daughter graduating from middle school 2 day apart next week! I have made it thru all the events in May including my husband's grandmother's 102nd birthday and today was my sister's birthday so on to June :) Thanks for the chance to win this lovely prize! I am a new follower and hope to be spending lots of time here!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I posted your giveaway on my sidebar. Thanks for the extra chance to win :) You are getting close!

    http://bloglessinutah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. hi
    i am your latest follower :)
    pls count me in for draw

    Neha

    Steps Towards Crafting
    missambitious@gmail.com
    stepstowardscrafting@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. posted on sidebar

    Neha

    Steps Towards Crafting
    missambitious@gmail.com
    stepstowardscrafting@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hi there, I was sent here by sweet Beckie, but I'm actually already a follower of your blog. :) Thanks for the chance to win! I'm so incredibly sorry to hear about your loss. :( This is truly tragic news indeed. It's no fair that someone so innocent should be taken so soon. I cannot imagine what his poor family is going through right now. It just isn't right. Sending my thoughts and prayers to your family and theirs.

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Thank you so much for the chance to win this awesome ribbons!
    I'm a new follower (paolchen), and I've put a link on my sidebar.

    Hugs
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hi Angie,I'm your new happy follower:) Your creations are really wonderful!!!
    I added the candy image and link on my sidebar
    http://passionidicarta-sonia.blogspot.it/
    Thanks for the chance to win your super candy:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  65. Good Luck reaching 150. Thanks for a chance to win.

    miumiu
    http://miu86.blogspot.com/p/konkursy-candy-rozdawajki.html

    ReplyDelete
  66. Hey, I'm a new follower and would love to win those ribbons! They are gorgeous! kmassmanATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  67. I posted a photo on my blog! http://boatsandbuttons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  68. I am a follower too! I have been for a little while! :)

    ReplyDelete